ODM leader Raila Odinga wants a number of officials at party secretariat sacked in a lasted bid to give the political vehicle vibrancy and national outlook.
Raila has gathered, using intelligence that the said officials were bribed to bungle Kibra party nomination in favour of the late Ken Okoth’s brother, Bernard Okoth alias Imran.
The only person Raila wants to retain is Junet Mohamed, the director of elections and campaigns.
Those to be sacked are:
- Joshua Kawino (Finance director)
- Phillip Etale (Communications director)
- Peter Otuoma (ICT manager)
- Moses Oteko (Records officer)
- Judy Pareno(National election board chairperson)
- Edwin Sifuna (Secretary General)
- Oduor Ongwen (Executive director )
- John Mbadi (National Chairman).